Jun 10, 2009

3 papers down, 1 more to go



Had my account exam yesterday. hmm, i donno i did well anot? just that the first qns i donno how to do. Hmm.. After exam, everyone was like asking each other got balance anot? Donno why, i can't remember anything after exam.

And i find it irritating asking each other got balance anot? or other qns, cos it's like finish le, ask also no use? so when ever they ask me, i just 无言以对*..

Today i had my Business Statistics Exam Aka Computing Math. Of all the module, this is the worst module i had because it's so difficult to understand especially with the teacher teaching at such a bullet train speed plus i never touch maths for two years le that's why.

But, some miracle happen, or i think i the last min revision with my friends works. I remember the formula, i know how to draw how to solve. And even the most difficult topic 'Sets' i manage to do it. I can't even believe i chose that to do. LOL!?!

Same thing happen.

Ppl: Eh, the first qns your answer what huh?
ppl: Eh, which question you do?
ppl: eh, the graph you know how to draw anot?
ppl: eh, what's your answer for qns bla bla bla..

Gary: Don't ask me, i won't answer any..

Jia yi: Gary same like me yesterday, when i jus finish my accounting.

Hmm, not because i donno how to do, is because i don't like to compare answers after exams.. hmm.. Tmr, last paper, Fundamental of Programming, let's just hope i won't get mix up or donno how to do.. hmm..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons