May 9, 2009

Variety Show



It's been some time since i took such photos. Nice? Hehe* this was taken when we had our practice on 7 may 2009. We had to start the dance4fund dance for the variety show opening.



Nice circle..(:

this was on 8 may 2009, when i give out our class t-shirt. and this is elisse. LOL!?!

Elisse, Atiqah and Wen Jie. Look at their back.

F.I.R.. hahas



and on our performance day. look at this noob guy. haha

me and amirah :)
And during the variety show there was some break, and some games were played.
here's the vid
and in the end, we Won the best dress award. (: Yeah!?!?
F.I.N.A.N.C.I.A.L I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.C.S
AND thanks guys (: you guys are the best!!!
Let's be the best for this 3 years!!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons