Mar 18, 2011

Love need no reason



People always said: If you enjoy what you are doing, time will run faster than you. If you are doing something you dislike, time will always behind you. I've got to agreed on this because time is running faster than me.

I enjoyed my time here in India.

28 days since I'm here, Suraj, you are one tough guy.

Sahil Pahuja send everyone this message on 26 Feb 2011

Sometimes you just have to go with your gut reaction. If you OVER ANALYZE things then you would never do them. This is the best thing i like about Gary as well. He wanted to leave everything behind and come to us and he did it, just cause he heard his heart.

I did listened to my heart, and I did came over to India even though Some tried to stop me. This 28 days in India, it's really fruitful to me. Even though it's just gelling, mingling, talking, chatting, having lunch and dinner together but to me, it's every steps i need to take to make myself grow.

Everyone asked me the same question when I came back to India

Why bhai, why you come back?

It's always the same answer I would give them

It's because I love India.

Don't ask me why because Love need no reason. I have an article here that I think I should share, it's about why Love need no reason.

Lady : Why do you love me?

Man : I can’t tell the reason.. but I really love you..

Lady : You can’t even tell me the reason, how can you say you love me?

Man : I really don’t know the reason, but I can prove that I love

you.

Lady : Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend’s

boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you!

Man : Ok..ok!!! Erm…

because you are beautiful,

because your voice is sweet,

because you are caring,

because you are loving,

because you are thoughtful,

because of your smile,

because of your every movement.

The lady felt very satisfied with the man’s answer. Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and had a comma. The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content:

Darling,

Because of your sweet voice that I love you…

Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your care and concern that I like you…

Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your smile, because of your every movements that I love

you..

Now can you smile? Now can you move? No, therefore I cannot love

you…

If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love

you

anymore.

Does love need a reason? NO!

Therefore, I still love you… And love doesn’t need a reason

"Sometimes the best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, cannot be touched, but can be felt in the heart"


The photo above was took by Mukul Gupta. He went to the Puri beach and I told him to write that for me and he did. Thanks Mukul Bada bhai.

Chalo

I will see you soon, I have bought some writing materials and I will write soon.

1 comments:

rhoitman said...

Reason of Love!
-> Coz ur vocab overwhelmed with her/his name.
-> Coz ur Dreams r no longer Free except to dream she/he.
-> Coz u Started Mimicking what she/he does.
-> Coz u reschedule time with respect her/him schedule
-> Coz u Cheak him/her facebook profile each day!
-> Coz u Ur Mobile Battery Runs Low just Trying to call her!
...
..
..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons