Jul 28, 2010

Cockroach~

The weather was nice, it was raining. I was dreaming away and wouldn't want to wake up. My alarm is set to 715am and the time was 7am. 15 mins more and i have to wake myself up.


Wind was fanning me from all directions, the wind comes through my window and it's sooooooooo cooling. Damn it. I have to reach school at 830am. So reluctant to wake up.

At the moment, at this moment, at this very moment. Something happen~

Something was at my neck, i swipe it because i think that it was the small moth that keeps flying in my room the very small type. Then seconds later it came back, i swipe again thinking it's the moth. Then it came back later to my neck, i was so frustrated i catch that "Moth" squeeze it and throw on the floor, the moment i squeeze it i felt the size of it, i felt the crispyness of it and one thing came to my mind! COCKROACH! i shouted: 'COCKROACH' then i ran to the kitchen to wash my hand and my neck.

My bro woke up, my mum woke up too. My brother was finding the cockroach, then he cannot find.

Bro: No la, cannot find. Ant la
Me: No la, it's cockroach, where got ant so crispy de?

I went in to find the cockroach, i told my bro to move my bag away and in the end the cockroach was there.

Ewwwwwwwwww. Argh!?! I cannot stand cockroach! My mum say go buy the food to kill the cockroach. I still can't stand the moment i catch and squeeze the cockroach. Oh man. the cockroach was a alarm man. I totally awake from my sleep now and i'm in sch. Presentation later.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons