Jun 29, 2010

Unlucky Day

Today woke up at 10am, didn't went to school straight cause i need to pick up 'The Karate Kid' premium from Mediacorp. I won it recently from a contest online.


I took 961 from woodlands in the morning and reach NP bus stop at ard 1pm. I took 61 from the bus stop i stop and reach NP bus stop. The one across the bridge one. The moment i alight from 61, bus 74 came. I ask Fu yan yst must sit which side to go Mediacorp the night before, he told me must cross bridge. So i delighted boarded the bus 74.

The bus started to drive, then i happily found a seat and sat there waiting patiently for the bus to reach the destination. I even send message to one of my friend asking her where to alight. She told me i have to reach the Mac Reservoir before i can alight next.

As the bus drove into HDB area, i suspected i sat the wrong side. But i continue to sit in the bus. Until the bus reach Holland Drive, it stopped. The bus driver came to the back and said: "This is the last stop boy" I asked: " Then i must take from where to go Mediacorp?" He said: " Cross over and take 74"

So at that time i realised i sat the wrong side. It was 1.30pm

Another Bus 74 came~ I happily boarded and as usual the bus continue to drive. I'm sure this time round i sat at the right direction. Very quickly the bus drove to NP and alot of NP students boarded the bus. And the bus is packed with students.

Then as the bus turn right at KAP the bus knock on the side. Every body on the bus start to look at what the bus knock on. Then the bus start to turn. Ard 5 mins later the bus stopped and everyone start to alight from the bus, and me? Puzzled and i follow down. And realise the bus broke down.

What a luck man. LOL.

i walked to another bus stop and waited for the same bus then later on i realise most of the bus can go to mediacorp so i boarded bus 852.


Then i reach the bus stop 'opp andrew rd'

I took this photo because one of my friend say wan to bet with me 50 dollars. LOL.


I went to the reception and collected the prize. A bag, a bottle, a shirt and a wallet (:

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons