Oct 31, 2006

today was mother tongue 'o' level..

yup3..today went to school for mother tongue paper 1 and 2.. never bring dictionary..cause my dictionary donno where liao..misplace liao.. ya lor..today reach school about 7.55..thought i will be late..scare me lor..yup3..den ask my chn teacher for a dictionary..lucky my chn teacher has the dicitionary..if not i think i no need to take the exams lor..yup3..paper 1 was alright but my format all wrong liao..cause in my life time i never write informal letter before thats why.. yup3..hais but paper two was alright..just hope everything is well and i can get a good result.. good luck for 'o' level guys..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons