Nov 26, 2006

A trip to Vivo a few weeks ago..











This was a trip to vivo city afew weeks ago..quite sometime never post my blog liao..so decided to start my blog again..cos my hse..hais internet still down that's why.. :p but i came to a comic shop near my hse to use lor..yup3..vivo city was ok lor..cause a high class shop there..its also the same as orchard road..not much different just that the shopping centre is bigger thats all.. ya lor..went to watch movie there..theater was not good..i think because i not use to it..i always go to cathay thats why..yup3..hahas..but really enjoyed myself very much there..even though i went there abt 3 times liao.. went to shop there..and hahas..wash my leg there..hahas..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons