Sep 30, 2006

today i went to my work place to help out.. :P

yup3..today so sad nv go to school..cos my gum keep bleeding i donno what to do..hais..i think this few days i will go and see the doc..my mum went overseas with her collegue.. yup3..then i donno how to handle so i nv go to school lor..yup3..then at night..i went to orchard to my previous work place to help out a little..then went to tampines with a frenz then i go to my frenz hse to stay for one night..as usual lor..yup3..then hais..my hse internet is still suspended..so vexed man..cannot blog..friendster..and check mails.. onli can come my frenz place to use the com..i so pai seh [shy]..yup3..okok..gtg le..good night.. :p

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons