Sep 23, 2006

DNT..dnt..dNT..i just feel that the teacher is really irresponsible..

I think i dropped my dnt sub today..the date line was today 5pm..but i cannot rushed out fro them cos my instructor not there so i donno how to do..only my instructor understand..my folio i think its ok liao..just that the teacher-in-charge standard is too high.. most importantly he contradict himself.. at about 4 months ago..i finished my folio liao..and he did check my folio and saying okok..the folio quite good..fast and nice..and four months after..he said what is this why like that why follow my instructor style..why only two joints and so on and so for..i think the teacher really..s... first he said ok..now called me to redo..what sh.t is this??..further more..in class he care less abt us..keep playing his computer games..like maple and stuff..what kind of teacher is this..i think he should be sack..and now come here and teach us..even though he helped our school won alot of prize but such irresponsible act..i really cannot take it..and moreover last minutes he call us redo..what is this..?? i just think that its not fair to all of us..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons