Jul 16, 2006

[SAT] still got remedial???

Today is saturday but i still have to go school for english remedial. this was because english is an important subject so we have to strive hard for it. Furthermore, this coming tuesday i have an prelim english oral examination so we have to practice on the oral, especially picture discussion. Today we had 8 station whereby 4 station is on picture discussion and the other 4 are conversation. I have not been tested as the time is up before my turn, but monday i had to be tested cause i myself have to know my own standard then i had to improve before tuesday. Today my english teacher was very angry cause some student failed two station. she said to ask that she is worried about us, she said that if we failed english we failed everything, we failed our 'o' level. i agreed with her, without english this subject we can go no where we will failed our 'o' level. I just felt that we must really do something to our english and improve it faster. I really hope everyone can pass through this obstacle. WORK HARD GUYS...

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons