May 30, 2008

My trip @ Tong Bahru Market


Do i look that ugly? hmm..someone named roy called me to go plastic surgery..hahas..
But anyway thanks ar roy..hahas..


today.. got my approved Leave..was walkin and walking.. oh my goodness.. my legs are so damn tired..

Went out from my house at 7am..
Reach Shaun's house at 8.35am
Reach Tiong Bahru at 1330pm
Left Tiong Bahru at 15.30pm
Reach school at 16.20pm

we was doing our research and the last preparation for our Quotation..This is the shop that we are going to order the water from..it's may's brother in law shop.. :)


Found this Fish ball stall..and it's quite popular..I wonder will they order from them? hmm..Michelle will you?

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons