Sep 13, 2009

Alone wasn't comfortable at all

The moment i open my eyes today, what i saw was a empty house. Brother went to work, my mum went to work too.

The room was filled with sun light, and i was sweating in my dream. I was sleeping in my mum's room yesterday night, It's been a long time since i accompany her.

The House was so quiet, i'm all alone in the house. Peace was not comfortable for me. I just don't know why i misses my mum even i know i can see her tonight. Still, i misses her. I misses my baby too. :P

Went to work today at causeway point popular, i start work at 12pm. I reach workplace at 11.58am. Wanted to actually go and have my breakfast before i go work, but i slept till quite late, so in the end i never go and eat before work. On the way to work, i was thinking i will get to eat at around 3pm. Working at counter 2 today, as usual, i work as a cashier. At first i'm not quiet familiar, afterall i left this familiar work place for like 1 year plus le. My Shi fu teaches me again, and very quickly i'm familiar with the cashier post le, and i was left alone again.

Didn't get my lunch break because i came at 12pm, and the only break was at 7pm, which means i had not eaten anything since 7pm. It's like malay puasa. LOL!?! and inaddition, 7pm then i am allowed to eat. wth!?! i'm like a malay guy. hahaha

Ard 7pm,i'm finally allowed to go for my break. I'm damn hungry sia. Went down to Mac to grab my mega mac spicy meal. And you know what? i found out they lock the tissue boxes already. Normally i will open the whole box to take the tissue out, but now it's locked!!!! LOL!?!

End work at 10pm today, but after all the closing i left my work place at 11pm. Found something in the cupboard at night. A toy chewing gum, thinking that it's like the usual stuff, when you pull out there's a cockroach that will clip onto your hand. But it's not, it's electrical shock, haha. not really pain actually, it's numb but it's a unexplainable pain. hmmm. Later on, my collegue came over, i gave him the chewing gum, he told me thanks, then he pulled. And he was shocked!!! hahahaha..

After all the closing, he gave me a lighter and call me to press, i know there's electrical shock but still i pressed. And gosh, it's way stronger than the chewing gum shocked. LOL!?! it was a FUN working day today (:

Tmr i having meeting at 1pm-5pm it's a tea session plus meeting thingy.

Then i need to go work tomorrow too. Last day at Fish & Co..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons