Jun 20, 2012

Times flies, I miss you bhai

I was lying on my bed that day, closing my eyes enjoying the fan blowing towards me from the ceiling. As i close my eyes some memories started to flow back into me. Memories like how I mingle with Ashesh Raghav, Nikhil singh, Himanshu baghel.


I still remember that day when we were brought to the swimming pool to look around, when we was walking out, I ask them how to count 0-10 in Hindi and they taught me, I was saying my India mobile number in Hindi, and all of you guys are like laughing at how i portrait that. That was the first time our mingle became closer and you guys become my brothers.

How time flies, it has been 2 years already, or more than that since. Some of you have already left the campus and join all kinds of companies and i'm glad that you guys have make it into the society.

Like Ashesh Raghav and baniya, you guys have joined the Coal India, I just hope that you guys will do better and strive better in the future, and if fate allow we might meet again?

Heard that Kundan Kumar is helping poor people in India in different places, it may not be realted to what you study, but if you think that it is what you want, you have the passion for it, just follow your heart and do it the best thik hai?

And for the others, which doesn't seem to have any internet connection which has not been in contact for months, I just hope that you guys are doing well and strive for the best in the future.

I will be enlisting to the army in Singapore in 1 November 2012, will be going to India hopefully in September for the last time, I will be seeing some of the others in Rourkela and maybe some in Delhi, just hope to see yu guys again :)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons