May 29, 2008

A-Z blogger

I was bored today..when i reach home..i've got nothing to do..so what i did was i visited all my friend's blog at one go..You see my friend's link at the right? Yes you are right.. i visited all my friends..From A-Z.. lol..just that some i never tagged.. Just look ard..

I chat with my Vietnam friend today..and we talked alot..and sing alot..hahas..we talk abt phones,car,movies..etc..

You know what? I you watch movie at Vietnam it cost 45VND, which is US$3 but singapore is $10..which is 300VND.. Can watch 6 movies in Vietnam..lol.. The rate in singapore is expensive..hmm.. Sometime now i wonder is it worthwhile..But for really nice movies of course it's worthwhile..All right i got to tune in early..i need to wake up early tmr..Good night.. :)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons