Jun 20, 2011

Pyar Decision Part II



It was 1am in the morning in Singapore, but talking to Rohit, Kris has waited for 2 months, so he aren’t going to sleep just because his body clock tells him to, he’s gonna spend time to know this Rohit.

Rohit was added to Kris’ gtalk, and they started chatting.

The first chat between both of them lasted till 4am.

The next day, Kris didn’t manage to wake up on time so he decided to bunk his class.

“Ping” came his lap top’s speaker.

He look at his Lap top, it was Rohit.

Rohit: Good Morning J
Kris: Good Morning
J
Rohit: What you doing?
Kris: Just woke up, but I woke up late, so guess I will bunk class.
Rohit: Ohhhh.. Bunk, hahaha, you sure learn our word.
Kris: Oh, I stay there for two months, so kind of got use to it.
Rohit: I see. So what you going to do now?
Kris: Perhaps, wash up, then talk to you?
Rohit: Oh ok, go wash up then
J
Kris: Thik hai, give me paanch min.

So Kris spend the whole afternoon talking to Rohit. Around 4.30pm IST, Rohit need to leave because he has MBA Coaching class at 5PM IST, so Kris need to bid good bye to him. Even though he can’t bear to, but he still has to.

Rohit: Hey Kris, I will be back at 8pm IST, you will be online?
Kris: Yea, I’m online 24 hrs.
Rohit: hahaha, Alright, see you. Tata.
Kris: Tata.

At 8pm IST, Kris sat infront of his lap top, waiting, but he didn’t came online. Kris was kind of disappointed, nevertheless, what can he do? He can’t do anything, perhaps he is busy with his own stuff and forgotten, so just leave it, he thought.

So kris, went to use his Lap top to do his college work while waiting. Around 8.30pm IST which is 11pm ST (Singapore Time), Rohit came online and before Kris can ping him he gotten the ping from Rohit.

Rohit: Hey, sorry.. I got tide up with friends, and just came back home.
Kris: Oh, no worries, I’m still here waiting and kind of miss you.
Rohit: I miss you too.


Kris was thinking: “He miss me too? Does this mean he has feeling for me? But how can it be possible, I mean he’s attached.”

1 comments:

Munnachittab4u said...

love u dear
 

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons