Dec 23, 2009

Levi's account

Went to watch movie with my mum and god dad yesterday. We catch the movie name: bodyguards and assassins. Quite a nice film i can say, it's a real story about how china became the day now as Sun yat came to a revolution.

After movie i went to Metro with mum to buy shoe. Wanted to buy the white shoe that Ben intro me, but it doesn't have my size. Quite funny actually, i just realised i don't know what is my shoe size. It's been a year since i gotten my self a shoe, so ya. It's hard for me to tell the promoter my shoe size. Even the promoter was frustrated with me because i don't know my shoe size. But she's at fault too, cause she serve me half way she went to serve others and you know what? she's a foreigner. The levis shop quite big but only 2 staff there, one staff is part time he doesn't even know where to get the shoe so it's like one staff handling all the customers.

Later on, i try another limited addition shoe which cost $69.90, i asked the staff to get me size 7 which is 40 but she came back with size 43 saying that this is the smallest size, i tried on even though it's wearable but my mum thinks that it's too big for me.

So i approach her and ask when the goods coming in? she say she don't know and she carry on saying that it's a limited edition so difficult and it only come in one batch kind of thing. So i ask her, can you check for me which store have it and transfer it here? She say she will check if she is not busy so i left her my contact number and name.

Today i receive no call from her. If i want to say the most not busy time should be morning right? who will go shopping early in the morning? So i assume she help me check out the shoe stock.

I call 100 to get number of customer service at Causeway point which was (68942237). I call cwp cust service counter to get Metro's number which was (68933322) then i call them give me direct number to levis shop inside metro which was (65133372). I call them and ask them which store have the shoes? whether metro paragon have the shoe? She say she will help me check when she is NOT BUSY again? wth!?! what is this? you mean in the morning the store is full of people that she can't check for me? Come on, this is ridiculous man.

I hang up and i call 100 again to check for metro at paragon number which was (68353322). And as usual i ask for direct number to levis shop which was (65133364) and i ask them whether there is any limited addition shoe stocks there and they say they don't sell shoe here and ask me to try calling boutique levis shop and they gave me lucky plaza levis shop number which was (67373501). I call lucky plaza levi's shop to ask for that shoe and they say they don't know which shoe i refering whether i have the code number? I say i don't have the code number i go get the code number and get back to them in a while. I hang up the phone i call cwp metro levi's shop again asking for the code number and she gave me.

I call lucky plaza levi's shop again and gave them the code number and ask for size 40 and they have the stock, 1 pair left and they ask me for my code number. I don't know what she talking about i say from metro levi's at woodlands then i ask her when can get the shoes she ask me i'm the staff or customers? i say customers she say must ask staff to call and do transfer? so i call cwp levis shop and tell them there is one pair of shoe left at lucky plaza i have reserve there please call them and do the transfer.

Ridiculous right? i have to call and make te transfer myself. I think if i'm out of job i can be levi's staff. Btw levi's official website is so not friendly and the website is so hard to visit wat i meant was, it's so inflexible so hard to get information on what you want. I think levi's should revamp on their website if the directors happen to see my blog. Please take note.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons