Jul 1, 2009

FSP-Programming

Another 2 days 1 night at my friends house, just don feel like going home. Even though school starts already, but ya still no mood. So went back home to pack some clothes then i came to her house on the first day of my school.

Watch DVD at her house, all my collection hahaha. There is Hotel room 1408, kung fu dunk, The Mist, Money No Enough 2 and more. Did my accounting there at the second night but today went back school realise i did it wrongly at the second part. But i did some changes and need to finish it by today cause tomorrow i have my AYG le. And i'm officially on 4 days approved leave. hahaha.. guys, don miss me in school.

Woke up late today, like 8.30am which class starts at 9am. Out of the four days here at my friend's house this is the first day i dream. Because the pass few days i slept on the sofa. Then yesterday i slept on the bed abit different, but i still prefer the sofa. hahaha.

So in the end i took cab to school. Cost me like $9.70 to reach blk 31 doorstep. LOL!?!

Reach school at 9.05am not counted as late. Sat in the class and listen to teacher teach Business trade accounting.

Then today went to canteen two to have that western food with LG, Jessie, Alvin, Irene, Fu yan, Lim Han, Wan Li, Jia yi and i feel that the chicken cutlet not so nice le, but the chicken chop getting nicer.. hahaha.

Got back my programming common test paper today, didn't expect much cause i did badly for my second class test which i got C+, then first class test i got A. Then when Ms Lee gave the paper back to us she tell all my friend stuff like:

1: "Ouh, you confirm A+"
2: "You need 0.5 Marks more to get A+"
3: "Mostly likely A or A+"

Then when reach my turn, she didn't say anything so i was like sad, cause i think i get B or C.

Got my grade after the class at 2pm, Go by register she wrote our grade like A+,A,B,C+ etc on our paper, when my turn i gave her my paper, she wrote a A+ on my paper, i was like shocked. hahaha. A+, me? ok, i did quite well for common test, thought i get the most A or minimum B. So ya. Quite happy, but still scare other paper. hmmmm.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons