Jun 4, 2009

Western Food in Canteen 2



Yesterday went to Gym with my classmate, school's gym. Around 6 friends went with me. I ran 2.85km did 10 sets of pull down, 10 sets of chest. Left school around 7pm after going to bath.

Had this western food at canteen two in the afternoon with my friend.

It's Fish and Chip set plus Chicken Chop. Guess how much it cost?

Tata.. $4 Cheap right? haha

Friends from SP & NYP don envious me.. hehe

If you guys free can come my school to eat, it's in Canteen 2.

Today is my mum b'day she went to Malaysia i think. But still Happy b'day to her. Brought her a present and gave to her at 0000am today. haha. she was quite surprise, cos i like got few years never buy her anything le. Because of buying her that present i got no money to have dinner, so i went back home to cook porridge to eat.

but still ok la, cos she like the present i gave her. (:

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons