Mar 7, 2006

So Tire...

i hate ppl to break promise..and the person just broke the promise yesterday..i donno why..i just don like it..last time a person A say wan to watch movie so i agree even though i have watch it before..staying at hm waiting for person A to call me but person A nv call me..so i call person A lolx... i ask A where are you.. A say outside.. Then i heard some background music behind and i realise that A was watching movie with B..so i just hang up the fone..i was like a fool waiting for A to call but he nv call instead went to watch movie with B..so i was really angry with A..Not long, B use A fone to sms me..B told me he was watching movie with A i say SO?? B told me Don angry lah..I say Nvm..Cos i HATE ppl To break their promise...B call me to Forgive A and apologise on A's behalf..after thinking..i Forgive A..But i nv talk To A le..only Sometime..when in need..i came to know B through A..B treated A and Me to the carnival at B's school..B is a Kind and caring person..and B is From express..So taking 'o' level too..B wants to go junior collegue but i diff..i wuld like to go poly..B can really talk to me..we have common sub to talk common interest..but B break the promise yesterday..So i Don wish to call B anymore..Nw nothing to talk liao..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons