Mar 31, 2006

DNT

yup...dnt this year doing quite fine lolx..then also about to finish liao so also happy can concentrate on other subject..then maybe this c oming weekend going to buy my electronic..donno how much it will cost hope it won't be too expensive cause nv work broke liao le...so nw saving money everyday save 6 dollar should be ok for me ba...but like that also very 'xin ku' cause very hungry also ma then also cannot eat 'kfc' two days ago my school mate call me to go out to eat lolx but i no money so tell her cannot lolx...so she eat with my church frenz...hahaz...but also quite happy for her..yup then got to go le so donno when can blog again so see ya..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons