Aug 4, 2005

...finishing soon...

Going to finish on my artefact of desigh and technology liao...haha..finally got take a breAK and focus on my folio which is about to the end product already...prelim starting on this friday.. and i had to prepare for it because it is an important events for me...maybe its has connection with 'n' level ba... after the exam its sat..sun..then on mon is nationL day celebration in school on the next day which is tue is national day so no sachooling..then on wed maybe we are not coming to school also heard someone say that wed no school cause its a resting day for the performers... after calculating all the off days we have..altogether is 5 days..quite a long time for me to go overseas hor.. can go genting 3 days 2 nitex..just kidding.. haha..got to study ma.. cannot go out also be cos its the 7th moon.. and somemore got the no 3 eye..go where also can see..the things..flying here..walking paSS you...use to it liao...so not so scare or frighten..but most importantly is result bA.. 6 A1 my dreams my hopes and my future...

1 comments:

FUBdesigns™ said...

all d bez for ur hopes, dreams, n future

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons