Jun 7, 2011

You are the Creator of your own DESTINY...



Just a few days ago, I had a gathering at Rajesh Panda's house. It's just a small gathering, purpose is to gather previous India Immersion's students to have a small meal at his house. Even though it's a small gathering, but I had a fruitful day.

Lunch was prepared by Rajesh Panda's wife, I must say, it's a warm and cosy lunch we had. As requested, she prepared butter masala Paneer, Chilli Chicken, Aloo Paratha, Prawn, Fried Rice and Gulab Jamun. It was an awesome meal and i, had felt the love from the cooking. After the meal, we was served Masala Chai, and you wouldn't believe how nice the Chai was, it's heavenly tasty, simply just motivate me to discover my own Masala Chai.

Right after lunch, i suggested to watch the movie: 'Dabangg' to wait for the others as it's a chance for them to expose to bollywood movie. It's definitely a good choice, I guess Jervis and Wai Kiat enjoy the movie. During movies, we do have small chats here and there and around 4.30pm, the people starts to leave and left only with me, Rajesh, Ms Kim and Leo. So we sat around, and had a small experience talk.

I would really like to say this: Even though I did not talk much during the chat, that is because i did most of the listening. I was motivated during the talk and inspire to go even further.

I does not start rich, I was poor once, I still remember I had spend a night at the Howrah station

CEO of Corporate Gurukul, Rajesh Panda

This actually motivates me alot, I understand that nothing comes with no hard work, I been there before to becomes who I am today. Rajesh Panda did had that background, from nothing too, and start from scratch, and because of that, he told us he becomes a more humble person.

I can work in the office in Singapore and get a high paid job, but that's not me. People told me, students want to come singapore to work but you come back India.

This point sounds just like for me isn't it? People want to come Singapore to work, but you want to go India to work.

Which is somehow why Rajesh Panda has suggested and will be carrying out 60 students walking barefoot with no money from BBSR to Puri. To let the students have the taste of nothing at all.

Kim has this idea that it wont works because even they were going to "die" they can give up, because it's organised by someone and not like the situation many years ago where you really have no way out.

Leo agreed.

But still Rajesh said: If they want to give up, they can beg for taxi and go back to where they came from, I have see many of the company has gone bankrupt half way, have give up half way.

I totally agreed, sometimes, when you know that it's just a program, you will feel that it's ok to give up it's fine to just don't succeed. But sometimes, we just can't think it that way. Every chance, every opportunity is there for a purpose. Just like when I take up the opportunity to join the immersion programme, i'm already there, I have to do what i'm suppose to , but i can't give up just like that, it's either you succeed or you fail, it's your choice. And i choose to succeed.

No matter what, don't give up on yourself, You are the Creator of you own DESTINY...

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons