Feb 20, 2011

Second day in India, Second day in NITRKL


Woke up in the morning by my phone’s message, it was Akshat shah that message me. I looked at the clock, it was 7.30am, and man that’s early to wake up in Singapore isn’t it? For me at least.

Nothing is better than waking up seeing your bada bhai is there.

Looking out of the window, and what I see are just grass, grass and grass. Suraj, you are in NITRKL now. Can you actually believe it? Taking the plane alone, taking the transit alone, taking the train alone. You did it! You are really one fcuking stubborn man. I still remember how insistent to make my own stand back in Singapore, I still remember having the problem to book the ticket that drives me crazy. But here I am, in India, I’m back home now.

Last night, when I reached the station, 5 bhai came to pick me up. As the train stopped, as I alight and look up, they are really there for me. I was speechless, yes I am. I can’t do anything but to hug all paanch of them. Keshav, Nikhil, Gaurav, Satyendra, Mukul was there.

We went out of the train station.

All 5 of them: So where we going?

Suraj: I don’t know? I’m hungry

All 5 of them: Mokshaa? Or Jam?

I thought I should visit the Jam restaurant boss, so I told them: JAM.

Nikhil, Keshav, Satyendra, Mukul boarded the Auto with my luggage and Hand carry bag back to hostel. Where was I you must be thinking? Gaurav ride his bike to the station, so gaurav fetch me to the Jam with his bike. There is still this special smell in Chotu which I love a lot, he still smell nice, I told him.

It was very cold at night here, I expected that especially when I was on the bike. I still remember how Bablu fetch me with his bike to the station, the wind that blows right into your face, the chill wind. I experienced that last night.

Suraj: It’s been so long

Gaurav: Yes, 4 months.

Suraj: Finally Chotu, I’m back home. It’s nice to be home.

I had this legendary Garlic paneer and chow mien in Jam, I saw a lot of familiar faces in Jam Restaurant and they do remember me. It’s like the minister has arrive in the restaurant, everyone stand to shake hand with you and comes to talk to you. I’m flattered. It’s nice to have people remember you, really.

So what’s my plan for today? I’m going to get the BSNL 3G and probably settle some stuff, like giving the gift I bought for them. I gave gaurav his b’day present, I gave Keshav Ashesh, Himanshu and Sahil their gift and it fit them properly. And I’m glad they love them.

I’m so so so muddle because I remember to bring everything for them, but I only bought 2 pants for myself, so I guess I have to do some shopping here.

And now, I’m going to enjoy myself at home with Bada bhai.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons