Oct 3, 2005

days are fast...

yup..days really run up fast and quick..so fast tomolo is the real starting of 'n' level exams..talking abt this year exams me 'scare;scare' even though of that i still got study..me veri 'piang' history man..memorise and learn like hell man..haiz..really hope my 'n' level exams can pass wif flying colors and promote to sec 5..ya sec 5 ...some ppl asked me after your 'n' you intending go where..i say looks for my results first some frenz chose to go 'ite' some have the money to go 'MDIS' me.. no where to go but to work hard for my future..cos i don wan to go 'ite' i don have the money to go 'MDIS' so wat can i do take the 'o' level cert and either go 'JC' or ' POLY' lolx... sometimes i really think going to 'JC' is it better for me or do i have the power and knowledge to go in..i read a book it thought ppl to think to study and it some sort of say if you believe in yourself you can really do it ... if you never even think of doing it then wat for think it..thats wat i told myself.. in school sometimes really feel fed up..even in the library when you are finding a seat in the cafe its like hell man where by you can stand there for 2 hours and no seats were available..yup..thats what vex me up man.. sometimes there are seats but the waiter will approach you to buy at least one drink..wat to do ... 'NIKE' told me 'JUST DO IT' haha.. ok see ya in my next posting.. good luck for exams..wishing for everyone..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons