Jan 19, 2013

Army life

It's been a really long time since I updated my blog. I still remember the last thing I talked about was: 'what's going to happen in my life'. And I went missing after.

It's been a hectic journey, since I've joined the army.

9 weeks of basic military training in Tekong Island wasn't easy, okay, maybe my training wasn't that tough compare to some of my friends, but to me, is kind of up to hitting my border limit.

I'm not finding excuse that because i have status in hand ( exempted upper limb activities) so I'm free and easy. I did went through all my trainings.

So first 2 weeks in BMT was adaptable, and did I mention It's confinement week? Which means I'm not allow to go home for 2 weeks and after which I'm able to go back home during weekends. Which explains why I have no time to update on my journey in life.

Partial reason: Lazy to spend my time sitting down to write post in my blog

Partial reason: I lost my iPhone in india which eventually stops me from posting photos and resulting in loss of my blog.

So I have my 9 weeks training in Tekong Island and finally on 4 jan 2013, I graduated in Sembawang camp. I'm proud of myself, really, being able to complete my training, that special moment when your parents wear your beret for you, and tells you good job. That's the best feeling in the world.

And now, I'm posted to sembawang camp as a private, vocation: Driver, in another word I have to learn how to drive.

Yes! Drive! To some of you guys, you may think that: "come on yaar, driving is easy job man" but have you ever think about driving a tunnel with people around your back? Or reversing the tunnel having blind spot?

All this are consideration I have taken in.

So 1 year 10 months of my army life will be spent as a driver.

Then what will I do after?

Work or study or back in india? I'm still in the verge of planning.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons