Apr 11, 2009

Admission

Been busy with my Ngee Ann poly admission. And finally i'm like Officially Enrolled into Ngee Ann Polytechnics in financial Informatics. Kind of Excited and Scared at the same time, because my mood is still in like working mode, i haven get back to my study mode. And new environment, i wonder how will it be like being a poly students? will i have more presentation? or my course is my computer based?

I have apply for the notebook loan, hopefully it can get approved soon, so i can get my lappy for school, my lab top i using now aren't so good for my course i suppose, it's like 120Gb, running slow, batt kind of spoil etc. I think i will let my mum use this lab top after i get myself one from school. Hopefully the loan get approve fast then i can get my lab top before school starts. It seems impossible, it's 11 april now. if i get approved by 15april and get my labtop on 16 april, 4 more days to start school the lab top won't deliver to my school so fast. hmm..

went to meet hafiz and accompanied from Sgrainbow today. At Cityhall, ochacha. Was late like 20 mins? and i have difficulties finding the shop. haha. but still manage to find the place. Know the new member-fervin and adrain.

Adrain was late for like 1 and a half hour, when he came i was like staring at him, not because he is malay, not because he is hot. But because i find him familiar. Our eyes contact kept still for like 35 secs and i turn to hafiz.

Hafiz: Why?
Me: He looks familiar (In my heart i somehow know who is he)
Hafiz: Everyone seems to looks familiar lol..
Me: ...

He know like one of my friend i know for like 3 years. And when hafiz ask for his mail, i can confirm it's him. But yet he doesn't recognised me. Gosh, did i change alot? but ya, i did change alot, but still it's impossible to like cannot recognise me. My aunt couldn't recognise me too. hmm.. But miraclely one of my old church member recognise me (:

Anyway, i had know them quite well this afternoon. Probably will start to help them out.btw i was asked to create a blog for my YEC. And i'm half way done, not so professional because i don have dreamweaver or anything to help. Just plain blogger. but it's nice. so i will just you know give myself a pat on my shoulder. hehe*

See you then. (:

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons