Sep 10, 2010

Malaysia Trip

Today went to Malaysia for some necessity shopping, movie, and eating. Wanted to go in the morning but rain just stalk my time there. My mum and i went to malaysia around 12 plus. We went up to the cinema the moment we reach the place, so we could grab our tickets for the afternoon show. The movie i wanted to watch was: Resident Evil: AfterLife. 

Went up and realise there's alot of long queue, but the screen shows no timing, and paper so sticking on top of the counter. I went over to the counter and ask to purchase a pair of movie ticket of the movie: Resident Evil: AfterLife, but they told me system down only they donno the timing for the movie. So i told him i checked online before i came there, and i want to buy the 210pm slot. Then she told me can't cause the system down and stuff. I damn piss off, i came here to watch movie, but the system was fcuking down. I mean, how can such thing happen? System down? No back up system?

I went to Mac with my mum for my lunch, went over to the counter, they speak to me in malay. And i replied in Malay. LMAO. I bought a fillet meal upsize and a nugget meal upsize, it cost me $15RM which was S$7 for two meal. hahaha.

Shop for a while in popular, then went up to the cinema again to check whether there's Resident Evil movie anot? And there is, it was selling the ticket at Counter 1 and the queue is super duper long. I have to queue for like half an hour before i get my movie ticket. And i bought the couple seat, cos it's at the top even though i have to pay extra $1RM more. It cost me like $23 RM in total. If i were to buy the normal seat, then i have to sit at the first three row. 

Overall the movie was nice, and there's part Five. LOL. And and, don't leave your seat after the wording comes up, because there's somemore behind. HAHHAA. 

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons