Apr 22, 2010

Back To School

School has resume without us even notice how time flies. It's the third day since the school starts. I have been rushing out my Journals, report and powerpoint and today was the deadline. I was doing up my report in the morning and finish writing at 10.30am. However my powerpoint have not finish yet so i went down to Esquare to finish up my powerpoint. 12pm was the time for us to send in. I only manage to send in my work at 12.20pm because my journal was so huge that i have not enough space to send in.


Then my friend said save as PDF format it will become smaller, and it's true! It became smaller, alot smaller in size. Even though i'm late, but still i manage to hand it all up by today.

Tomorrow have no class because i took an IS module back in Wuhan China, so i have one less module to take. Tomorrow i shall finish up DB assignment plus DWA assignment.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons