Dec 3, 2009

Busy Busy

it's been a real busy week. Yesterday went to school from 8am-9pm at night. I was studying with Alex and Jia Yi at ESquare 9pm.

Having FMS quiz today which is chapter 1-7. And at the same time last night i was rushing out my CQ presentation and it was half way done. OOP not done yet, today i have practical. So much things to do. Hmm. Busy man Indeed.

Yesterday i reach home around 10pm? Then i went to bath and study my FMS ard 1 chapter i cannot stand liao, i went to sleep, since i'm studying on my bed so i felt asleep literally with the lights on and my brother was watching movie with his Lappy. Around 12am i woke up, quite hungry and my mum was hungry so i went to cook noddles to eat. Then went back to sleep after a while.

Woke up 4.30am in the morning to study another 2 chapters in the morning then i went back to sleep for another hour before i wake up to prepare myself to school to revise my FMS.

Now in school.

Alright, back to study.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons