Apr 19, 2009

School start Tmr

Today went to church..Manage to get up. Finally going to church after my busy weeks. And today Younique is watch MILK in church. I'm providing the movie.

Today they celebrate Zhi Hao B'day.. So cool. Though his b'day is on wed. But yup, they celebrated early.

And oh ya, i got pull by my church mate to go yuki yaki and eat, he say student is $19 so in the end after rejecting for like so many time, i accept the invitation le. But don think i will eat much, having headache now, so irritating.

Sch are starting, gosh, i can't believe i'm like in NP. Open my letter box yesterday and i kind of receive three letters.

1. ITE Result slip and Invitation to Grad Ceremony
2. NP Student Card
3. NP welcome letter

But i haven receive my Ez-Link Card. And i can tell you, the bus fare kind of scared me. 2 days i spend on bus fare is more than $10. I need the student Ez-Link card now!!! When will i get it?

Alright? i so like my class, they are very friendly people and i like them. I'm so glad i'm in the same class as them. I would appreciate their company for the next 3 yrs. Hope they will appreciate me too.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons