Apr 8, 2009

Deferred and Enrolled

My enlistment letter came yesterday. I've been enlisted into Singapore Police Force, it's a rare thing for me to get into the Police force. Yesterday i also went to Ngee Ann Poly to get my Enrolment Package and i've decided to admit into Ngee Ann poly financial informatics. But now the letter came, i was like donno what to do.

My mum being abit pushy keep asking me to go to SPF, this is what they wanted. I kind of frustrated, because when i ask them where should i go? TMC OR POLY?

They said: Suit you lo, where you think you can go just go.
Me thinking: Hmm.. i need a direction.. i need some comment..

When enlistment letter came~

Mum: I think you should go to SPF then you go poly.

Now she is giving me the comment when i don need it.

Anyway, i've enrolled into Ngee Ann poly.. so what do you think i will do to the letter of enlistment? I think i will probably Deferred it. I really have no choice. Even though 3 years is abit long but still ya.

I'm quitting my job, 15 april will be my last day of work. So ya, i'm so gonna miss them and the time i spend in that really comfortable office if i can continue to work there i will. I love the job, the people there and i'm serious in the work. Hope i can get back there and work. (:

School will be opening on April 20 for me i need to go back to NP for some games etc on 16 and 17 April 2009 So ya. Look out for me.. and NP Seniors out there, do take care of me.. (:

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons