Apr 14, 2009

Cell Group

Today is my second last day..hmm.. sad to say, i have to leave. Because school term is starting and i can't work anymore. Still waiting for the Notebook loan to be approve if not i can't get a lab top for my course. I think i need to get a better one cause i doing programming course, my lab top so sucky, it runs real slow so i think i'm giving my mum that lappy.

Yesterday actually don't wanna go to cell group cause i wanna rush out the blog for my YEC, but in the end i went. Only 7 ppl was there yesterday including myself, but i had some fun back there. We shared about 'holy spirit', the good things and bad things. I've been missing sunday church lately, because i was busy with my stuff. But i tried to make it to cell, at least i can feel that it acts as an compensate for missing out on that sunday.

Reach home ard 12 plus, one word: TIRED

Still drag myself to shower and then go bath, my mum keeps nagging on my brother because he is still using his labtop. (gosh, my boss just walk to my desk and kind of saw me blogging) he is doing stuff that is so useless. Hais, can't he just wake up his idea? he is 24 for god sake. If he is still likes this i donno how is he possible to catch up on me.

(My boss just saw alot of words i doubt he know i'm blogging) haha.

woke up at 7.23am, wash up myself and pack my gym-kit into my bag, going to gym today. Got to buck up already if not no body want me. hahaha. just kidding. Nathan said he will have 6 pacs on june which is one month plus. Hmm.. hope he can. Sk, say he jus wan the curve. And today on the train i keep thinking, curve vs pacs (my boss came to my desk again, gosh, he smell so nice.. haha.. don misunderstood he's not my type, he can be my father le, but at this age he still uses Adidas shower gel.. haha, u understand what i mean.)

and ya, curve kind of win hahas.. my thoughts.

but whatever it is, i'm so wanna slim down. I WAN TO SLIM DOWN. Ppl motivate me pls. haha

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons