Feb 5, 2007

waiting for my results..abit scare.. :'''(

yup3..waiting for my results quitely..hai donno when get results..just had to wait for the news.. i'm off this coming friday just hope that it's this coming friday.. so i got the time to take lor..donno what the results will become.. hai..really hope can pass with flying colors lor.. even if i get 20 pts i still think it's quite good liao..but my aim is 16 pts..donno i can get it anot?? if i really can get..i will be happy for the rest of my life..because i will be studying my interest.. also donno what i will do after i got my results.. cry?? laugh?? or just go home straight..??

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons