Feb 4, 2007

is it 7feb or 9feb?? can anyone tell me??

yup3..i'm kinda of blur liao.. ppl told me 7feb others told me 9feb..so its 7feb or 9 feb?? one of my frenz said his frenz's frenz's father work in moe..and got to know that results is coming in 7 feb but who to believe?? i'm really confuse liao..just hope that the news can report the actual date so i can prepare for it.. somemore..army seminars and stuff.. so i really need to get myself plan for everything..argh...everything makes me so headache.. anyway..thanks fiz fro wishing me gd luck for my resluts hopefully..cross finger i can pass and get what i really want.. :P yongling..you really wan to meet me ar?? hmm.. i plan out my schedule then ask you out lor..hopefully there is time.. i got alot of things to tell you.. :P ok..everyone take care..ok..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons