Feb 8, 2007

come out liaO..

hmm..it's comfirm liao it's on the 9 feb which is this coming friday..results will be out..hmm..wanted to say i'm scare but also can't say scare should be afraid... cause really can't calm myself down as in weather i did well anot..everyone ard me tell me..hey you will do well one..don worry..but should this type of words being recorded in my mind..i don't think so..some ppl said if you have confident you will do well one..but my teacher said.. if you are over confident there is no use.. :P hais what is confident and what is over confident..can anyone tell me..i just wan to get my results..get the points i wanted to get..applied to the poly i wan to go and study in the school i like.. is that too difficult to attain?? hmm.. i also not that sure..everyone is putting their hopes in me..i cannot let anyone that trusted me down.. but if i let them down how am i suppose to answer to them?? hai.. just hope everything is ok..one more thing..hmm..my hair is brown colour..how am i suppose to enter the school site???? huh?? i ask the teacher she said you know the rules..but it's TOTALLY not fair cause o's had such a long break they can't supposely tell us to not dye our hair..it's our right what.. 'n' level still alright..cause their break is such short time.. but 'o' level is three months..after 3 months we will take our results..after the results we have nothing to do with the school..so what for we must dye the haIR back?? i really don understand..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons