Nov 7, 2009

UKIMONO


Today went to work and i was send down to level one to sell S.H.E's book. Because they coming down for autograph session, and the reason for them to autograph is to either buy the book or buy any product from OSIM.



I brought a uKIMONO for my mum and my friend wants me to help her sign the book, so i was in the queue.



the queue was really long. As i was working so i can only queue up during my break. And the queue was till the metro 4d gate.




Overall experience was two thumbs up. It's really nice. And SHE is damn pretty in real person. I love ELLA!!!! hahaha.

I spend $328 on the ukimono for my mum. Any one interested to buy i can get 10% disc.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

if want to buy Ukimono, can get 10% off? no catch here?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons