Nov 5, 2009

My classmates


Today went out to had my lunch with my classmates which i seldom do. Cause i find it very unneccessary to go out eat, when there is so many variety in school.

But they asked me, so i just went with them since i never eat outside school since the start of the sem.

We went to this hawker near our school, quite near i suppose walking from the back gate, it's quite an enjoyable moment, because the weather was not hot or to say more to a very wet day. While eating, it started to rain, the whole hawker was very windy and not hot and stuffy. The whole hawker was like night time, filled in darkness. I don't know why, but i like that feeling, being cosy with friends and it's not so bright kind of thing. What am i talking? I having problem expressing myself. Hahaha.

It was raining heavily till we were like screaming here and there, when we boarded the bus back to school. The bus driver even say us that we should be crying when we drop into the water and stuff and should not be laughing happily. LOL!?! That's the problem with our class, we laughed at anything and everything. hahaha.


Took 174 to one of the bus stop and we waited for other bus back to school. And this photo was taken when we was waiting at the bus stop. (:

Even though my class can be loud at times, but i still enjoy my time with them (:

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons