Nov 4, 2009

E Learning

Didn't go to school today, cause it's biz continous day. It's quite lame actually. They said, it's to show us how a company works even when they close down for emergency like H1N1. So they close down for a day.

Woke up 9.30am, then realise i woke up late for my E-Learning. Haven even brush my teeth, i quickly switched on my lappy to like discuss with friend what to do? In the end i realise my group only me and Lim Han was present online for the first half an hour or so. In the end we did quite a number of stuff, within the two of us.

Ben and Wan Li joined in later.

Nothing much today, went to had lunch with mum in which i abandon them hahaha. but they surprise me by what? when i get back an hour later they just finish one qns. LOL.

Today i quite 'guai', in what sense? i change my bedsheet,vacuum the floor,mopped the floor, wash my hamster's house, feed him, fold the clothes as told.

Tomorrow a busy day ahead~ need to rest well tonight and fight the war tomorrow. See ya ppl.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons