Sep 12, 2009

Resignation



Didn't want to go work today,because partially my mum MC today, so she was at home. Another reason was that my brother came back from work at 3.30pm which makes me even more not willing to go work.

In the end, i still went to work le, because i wanna settle my stuff with Fish & Co.

Work at 5pm, as usual, went in kitchen, wear hair net wear gloves and start to clean stuff. Then later on, my manager call me and i know she want to talk to me on next week schedule, i told her i have something to talk to her too.

After making the batter mix~

I went out to talk to her. She started to ask why i want to quit and stuff? I told her i don't like the environment.hmmm.

She say that time i interview you, you say can can, now want to quit?

I told her that time interview, can because i'm happy with everything, but now, i'm not happy working inside the kitchen. I also want to work, the kitchen manager treat me very good and i'm happy working with him, but the pressure and stress that brought upon this job is really too much and i don't like it. Everyday i come to work, i dare not ask trainer stuff, i scare he scold me, i scare he say i stupid and stuff, so when i go work, i will clean everything, the cupboard the cabinets even it's not my station i will stull clean because i don't want to stand there and do nothing. Without being told i will top up all the stuff.

She then explain, this is part and life, and i have to learn from it, but i feel that it's not. Working with the trainer from china is really a terrible experience. I don't want to get it anymore.

She insisted me to work for another one more week,at least a 2 weekday 1 weekend, but i insisted to make my stand too, to work till sunday. Seriously speaking, i abit soft hearted when she talk to me, i keep holding my both hands and tell myself i have to make my stand i cannot give in anymore.

Finally she have no choice but to give in my stand.

This sunday will be my last day at work. Today, i will be going to work at cwp popular, hmmm, 12pm till closing i think. It's likei having double part time job.LOL.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons