Sep 9, 2009

Quitters are not for me


Went to work, very reluntantly.

Me: Mum, can i don go work?
Mum: Call you work you always 'geng'(in hokkien means lazy and find excuse)
Me: But seriously working there, wao lao stupid trainer la hais~
Mum: Den don go lo...hahaha
Me: I wish i could, but need MC
Mum: Part timer also need ar?
Me: Ya!?!

Reach work place ard 4.45pm, today quite early, because went to causewaypoint to photocopy some stuff. That's why i reach so early.

As usual, i never talk to the trainer i jus do what i am suppose to do, i jus hack care le, as long as i'm doing the right thing i'm fine with it. Something came to my mind today, and i kind of have that decision in my mind for a very long time. I want to QUIT this job, not because the managers are not good, the managers are good but the environment wise it's not suitable for me. That's why, so i msg my old supervisor to leave a space for me, cause last week she called me and ask me whether i wanna work anot? cause i call her previously to ask for work, but they say no vacancy, then when i'm hired by Fish & Co, they called me. Like the timing damn not right lo. hmm.

i ask one of collegue cause she had submitted her resignation letter le, and she is leaving her work i think ard 24 Sep.

Me: Hey, when you last day?
Collegue: 24 Sep lo
Me: So you found another job?
Collegue: Yes, in a italy restraunt lo.
Me: Working where?
Collegue: Still don't know which outlet
Me: I see2, i think i also want to go.
Collegue: Why?
Me: Environment, hmm, work already not happy i must well go
Collegue: Ya, if not happy with the enviroment, can go la, no worries.

Ltr on my collegue told the kitchen manager that i wanna quit.

The kitchen manager ask me, wan to go Paragon there work? since both also under him. I was thinking, hmmm, should i? or should i quit? Decision is not make yet! Vexed~

I'm not a quitter, and i usual work long in a place, but~ this is a exception place ba.

The kitchen manager really good to me, hmm, always try to make me laugh, and with him ard me, i sure laugh de, like hell somemore, he make me laugh like numerous time today, with the trainer ard i always don laugh de, like bitter gourd like that. hahaha. Let me think first and make a decision by this week.

Btw, today ard night time 9 plus, i went toilet then when i go out from the shop, murphy called me, he was having dinner with his sec sch friend in Fish & Co. But i was quite urgent so i left the shop after saying hi to him.

Then ltr on i ask my manager whether can give them discount? they are my friends. So the manager approved it and gave them a 10% disc, even though it's not much but they spend $120 plus so the discount was like $12 plus, $12 plus quite alot le. hmmm.

Lucky i went toilet, if not also never see murphy. hahaha Murphy is lucky~ hahaha

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons