Sep 8, 2009

Busy Schedule

Just woke up, so early? Because i need to submit my form to kenneth, the shanghai cultural trip form.

At first quite reluntant to wake up but the dream was so vivid and scary.

I dreamt of vampires again. hais. what's happening to me?

I dreamt of the whole singapore has vampires, and i was at the HDB block there was alot of vampires and we have to like dodge them, and donno what happen my dad die and i cry and cry and cry. I donno why i felt so sad, maybe because that's my dad ba. hmm.. Never felt so sad before, i keep crying and crying. But ltr on, it's a fake news.

Today work at 5pm again, it's good i presume, that baka trainer work at 10-6pm, so must see his black face for like 1 hour, but who cares.

My schedule for this week is all 5-11pm, off on Sat cause i have stuff, Sunday working 5-10pm which i have a tea session and meeting in the afternoon ard 1-5pm hopefully i can leave early. This coming 28-1Oct i will be going to Genting and 13-18Oct maybe if i get selected then i will be going to ShangHai for a cultural Exchange Trip. So many things to do.

I have not select and done up my photos for my CCA. Need to really find time to settle my photos le, yesterday my cca teacher call me and ask about it. Some are done, but not all. hmmm.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons