Sep 8, 2009

His Attitude; call him go back China..

Today went to work at 3.45pm, reach work place at like 4.55pm? Then hand up my photocopy document to my manager, then i realised they need two copy each, so i think tomorrow i hand up another set.

Went into the kitchen, wear hair net, wear gloves prepare to start work. U know what?

The trainer is showing his temper again, he is still angry of me, he ACCUSE me say that i ignore him yesterday. I wanna clarify, i did not IGNORE him, i just never HEAR him calling me. You want to check my character reference? Call the number i provided on the application form.

I told my kitchen manager about it, my kitchen manager say he will also ignore me, in a funny way, and i broke into my first smile of the day.

I now literally ignore him, because i already told him that i didn't hear him calling me and stuff and he chose to ignore me, so be it. Don't give me do anything right? don't teach me right? so be it, i have my way, the most i will just quit this job you know i don't really need it, i can jus go back to popular to work, since they say there is vacancy now. I don't mind you see.

I told my manager about it, it's not whether he is still angry anot? it's principal, he is like the master of the kitchen and if he doesn't give you anything to do it's like i'm handicapped. Understand ppl?

My restaraunt manager came back at night to check out the restaraunt. Then my manager told him about it. He didn't ask me anything, so i never say anything too..

Left Orchard Ion at like 11.10pm, my leg is damn tired. So i went to take the train to raffles place and took the train from there back to woodlands, by doing this, i then have seat for myself if not, i will have to stand the 32mins journey.

Reach woodlands ard 12.05am, wait for bus 903, ard 12.15am some ppl ard i think 3-5 person left the queue so people start to move forward, i moved. This guy standing behind me never move, he know there's a space but he choose not to move, he keep looking at his handphone. Then ard 12.25am, a guy, the second person behind him ask him to move infront. I was listening to my MP3 so i didn't heard what they was saying.

The guy behind me didn't want to move, and i think the guy said something, something irreasonable i think he say smth like " if i don't move what can you do?" i think so, never really heard if not the other guy won't be so angry. The other guy, he is rather big sized move forward and pushes the guy behind me, i'm standing quite far from him, rmb i told you guys aboutt he big space in between. The guy still refuses to move, and he almost fall down because he was siting on the metal bar. Then the guy like say he want to call the police, then he really call the police using his handphone. The big sized guy look at him while he called the police, i think.

Then the bus came, i and the people infront of me boarded the bus, the guy still refuses to move, so the big size guy pushes him forward and forward and forward, he is really blocking the whole queue. Then the guy boarded the bus and ask the bus captain i think where to complain and stuff, then the bus captain pointed the main bus station office so the guy went there to complain and stuff, then in the end he board the bus again.

So scary...

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons