Sep 14, 2009

Tea Session and YEC Meeting


Woke up around like 9 plus in the morning, but i slept back after waking up. Just felt tired when i woke up. Mum woke up quite early, and when my brother wake up she starts to nag at her because of his atrocious spending and stuff that lead to him not giving my mum the house expense.

He is 24 years old but his spending is like as if he is a millionaire, jus can't seem to understand.

Had tea session and 2nd YEC meeting at Joo Chiat CC. Was a fun experience i presume, Mr Chan, our joo chiat adviser is a funny person, and i think i learn alot from him. Didn't went to work, because i wanna stay till the end of the tea session, that was one partial reason, the other reason was that i jus felt tired working there, so i never go surprisingly they didn't called me. I think they give up too, as i'm like last day of work today and if i'm not wrong they have enough ppl over there too.

Reach home ard like 6 plus nearly 7pm, my whole house was revamped, my mum and dad moves the fridge,sofa,shoe cupboard, tables. My house is like a newly renovated house now. LOL!?!

Went to had dinner with mum at ard 9pm, had KFC, cause mum wanted to eat. Before we ate KFC, mum brought today's newspaper from the newspaper stall and as she go through the 4D number i notice a set of familiar number which was '8589'. My brother and my birth year, normally my mum will buy so i ask her did she buy? she won? she say oh, ya i got buy, so as we went into KFC my mum look for the lottery ticket and realise she brought on 9 sep 09 but never buy for 12 and 13 sep. She thought she got buy today so she never really notice it. If not she would have won $500. hmmm.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons