Aug 2, 2009

National Day Dinner

Went for national day dinner at Joo chiat. Had a 8 course dinner, which is still ok. The performance were in-house one so wasn't so good. But still was ok for me.

Reach there ard like 6.45pm, was suppose to be there like 6pm but was studying at RP till like 5pm. So i reach there late. Not really study, cause we was playing DOTA there. LOL!?!

So reach there, sat down, wore red top white bottom in the morning but i change afterwards because so not nice? hahah.

Didn't get any lucky draw. Not lucky enough? lol.. 1st prize was a 32" LCD television.

Yesterday, something happen. I was out somewhere, and i happen to saw someone. Someone i find familiar.

So what you guys normally will do is tap on their shoulder right? that's what i did. I tap on his left arm. And i waited for him to turn around. I tap him because i look his side view look like one of my friend. The way he dress is also the same.

So when he turned, i was like. Err!?! cause it's not him. I donno what to say, i was like stunned by 'earth shaker' lol. I wanted to say: "I'm, sorry, i recognised the wrong person. But i can't uttered a word.

So guess what?

1.He walked away?
2.He turned away?
3.He stand there and wait for me to say something?

If you chose one the 3 choices above, then you are wrong.

He said: Hey, hi. How are you?
I said: ... ... i'm fine.
He said: Eh, so where you going?
I said: ... ... ... ... err.. ... (thinking hard)... ... err... that building.
He said: ouh, alright? catch you later, take care and gave a pat on my arm.
I was like "stun" by Lion. wth!?!

Now i'm rushing my FSP, i'm stuck in option 3!?! wtf!?!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons