Jul 30, 2009

Wrong Course?

Finally i done all my projects le, pass up my CATS report like a few day ago. And my programming assignment yesterday.

Programming lesson and extra class was cancelled yesterday, but still some stay back to do their work, and i was one of them.

Stay back to do my final assignment, i have to do up a programming system for my test and i going to have a walk through for this programme. But i got stuck half way, it's quite difficult. Hmm. Anyone can help?

Today had my BS test again. I think i will failed. I simply don't understand quite alot of chapters, die man. I donno why i chose this course? I hate maths at all, i don like maths at all, i can't do math at all. Did i chose the wrong course?

Took back my previous paper, i got only 3/10.

My BS teacher say " can gary?" i say cannot. I don understand, and i told him i think i chose the wrong course? i don like maths. Hmm, he say: "Only now have maths then later on no more maths le." Hopefully lo. How i wish there is no maths at all? But it's impossible.. Unless you taking some medical course.LOL. Which is so impossible. But i think also have maths ba, correct me if i'm wrong. Hmm.

Now having DDNT class, Teacher teaching Wimax and Bluetooth.

Wimax (IEEE 802.16); 75 Mbps; 50Km. hahaha

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons