Aug 3, 2009

FSP assignment

Went to school late today, because i'm lazy. Another project/assignment to submit today at 9am. But ireach school at 9.30am because i woke up late. Reach school saw my friends there at Esquare i went to ask for their help, cause i have one option i can't fixed then jia yi and fu yan came to help me.

Went to school in the morning, after i submitted my assignment, i went to class and watch the latest chinese drama '仙剑奇侠传3' which i brought two days ago, can't helped, the show attracted me in someway, and finally after watching 6 episode online i couldn't stand the loading time so i went to buy it at TS. The dvd cost me $39.90 total 37 episode and it have only 6 disc. Overall gosh, so nice. haha. and i finish watching le, i think channel 8 or channel u will be showing soon ba. So i watch in class all the way from 9.30-3pm. The teacher came in for BS in the end he never teach so i continue watching from 3-5pm the whole day no class sia. wth!?! lucky i brought my DVD there.

Whole day never had anything, even though irene call me go eat but i never, so i stayed in class while they went out to eat. So in the end as usual, gastric pain lo. And i left sch at 7pm today, thinking should i eat anot? lazy to buy and stuff. Then i decided to cook my dinner, went to NTUC, took the chicken breast meat, fish ball and put into the basket then i walk around, ltr on i put back the stuff and walk out of NTUC. haha. waste of time right? i know.

I went to KFC to buy Student Bandito pocket meal. haha.

Tmr got class, 12pm-3pm, jus look at grades and stuff.

This friday have to hand up my FSP part 2 sian, have to chiong liao, which i donno i can do anot? just have to work harder le.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons