Aug 5, 2009

Extra class

Today went to CATS lesson, was late because i went to have breakfast with mum. Reach class ard 1.10pm was not actually counted late, cos i have 15 mins allowance. Today is the last cats lesson i'm going to attend, did some games and stuff. Then class ended at 3pm.

Went to meet Fu yan and Lim han at Esquare, suppose to like go student investiture rehersal at like 6.30pm, but i nv go, cos tired. But i went there ard like 8 plus to look at the environment. Then saw Mr Melvin there, he told me that last min, all committee have to go up the stage and get the certificate. I was like huh? have to go up? Because i was suppose to be the photographer tmr.

Donno how they arranged it, so i will see how tomorrow.

Did my S&W assignment and can i say i finally submit it le? Still have BS assignment which need to submit on thursday and FSP additional requirement which i need to like submit on friday. Then it's time to prepare for my finally exams le. Which is this comin two weeks.

After exam? what i will do? probably work? cause i need the money for my chalet on december. And also go Genting during the holiday, most probably during september or what, will see how and plan my schedule.

And i haven done up the t-shirt and name card design for my YEC, and AYG report i haven start writing, got to settle all this by tomorrow. I wonder if i can make it? lol!?!

tmr there is extra class for FSP, so it will be like 9-6pm thingy again. Tired!! with the busy schedule in school. hais. that's poly life man.

Today receive a msg from my friend.

the msg goes like this:

Today is F.U.C.K day (Friends U Choose to Keep)
I just FUCKED U.
So FUCK whoever deserves it and see who Fucks you back. Now forward this to all the FUCKERS you know.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons