Aug 7, 2009

National Day Celebration in NP

Today went to school late, hmm.. Skipped the first two lesson, which is DDNT then went for accounting. But accounting did not do much actually. The teacher say if you got question can go ask her but i no question, so i did nothing. Then steven called me and ask me have i pick up the equipments already? i say haven't cause melvin haven give me a text yet, and this is the first time i'm incharge for an event like this, gosh!

Ltr on i went to pick up the equipments, alot sia. hahas, you guys can see if you are in my class.

Then went off to charge all the equipments, then rush my FSP which the last part i donno how to do, but steven help me out, so ya. Luckily he was there, cause everyone was like went to celebrate benjamin's b'day so no one in sch, all went to eat sakae sushi. And me? eat myself, drink the air. Didn't get to eat anything.

Went for the National day concert as a photographer and it was a really good experience. I cried, not because anyone bullied me or what, just because i'm touched. By the songs by the people, the songs always reminds me of everything i used to have. Especially the song, home. It really touches me alot, all the bit and pieces of memories just make me breakdown and cry. Silly me right? cry during national day celebration. But that's me, the true side of me.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons