Jul 28, 2009

Deadline are killing me!!

Sorry, that i have no been updating my blog for like weeks? did i? how long was it? Till i miscount. LOL!?!

I was real busy man, gosh poly life is really so stress. Dead line are all so near. I just pass up my FP project not long ago then i have to rush out my CATS project. Luckily our FSP programming practical deadline has been extend one day, if not i tell you, i will kill myself.

Now rushing for my FSP out, deadline is tomorrow 12pm. hmm..

Yesterday i only slept for like 3 hrs only because i was rushing my CATS report out. Slept at 1am and woke up at 4am to rush out the project.

In the end i late for my cats lesson, i reached at 2pm which is 1 hr late because my group mate send me stuff quite slow so in the end i have to stay abit later to print out the project. And i also have to edit the powerpoint when i was in the bus.

one word: Shag~

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons