Jul 15, 2009

Harry Potter and the half-blood prince

Yesterday went to incubation room to do up a montage for this coming saturday parents' forum. Reach home around like 6 plus, tired.

Today had my Programming class test. I realised that my part 2 book is with her, and gosh, how i study sia? LOL!?! i got no confident for today's test cause i really don't understand the new methods.

Reach school ard 8 plus, and finally i sat on the shuttle bus after so long being absent from school. I sat on the second bus so i don't have to cross the bridge the shuttle bus U-turn to our school, for donno what reason.

Borrow my friend's book to study for FSP.

Morning fgirst 3 lesson, Accounting. I've got so many things to do, like accounting assignment, CATS, and FSP. Totally no mood for accounting in the morning but after a while i catch up with what the teacher is teaching, inventory control.

Still have one assignment to go, supposely not i doing, but just do, incase someone from my group never do. hmm.

Had my test, it was ok i think. hmm..i photocopy from my friend the notes and stuff.. $0.65 wasted on the photocopy.

Kind of excited about tomorrow, because.... it's Harry potter's movie. haha, like finally after such a long waiting. I bought the tickets already, 1840pm tomorrow at causeway point, looking forward to it.

Here's the trailer:

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons